Hello and welcome to my SQL Server blog 🙂
I hope you find it useful and visit again. Please, subscribe to my SQL Server blog and follow me on Social Media using the buttons on the sidebar.
For those who are interested in finding out more about me: I’m Danilo Braga, a SQL Server DBA with over 12 years of experience, and completely passionate about what I do.
Originally from Brazil and living in Canada, I have a couple of certifications including MCITP/MCSA:DBA and Developer. During my carrier I have had the opportunity to work for leading companies in different industries such as payroll, online retail, data center and insurance.
I’ve worked extensively with the following technologies:
• SQL Server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and 2000.
• Performance and SQL Tuning
• High Availability: Windows Clustering, AlwaysOn Availability Groups, Database Mirroring, Log Shipping and Replication (Transitional and Snapshot)
• Features: In-memory OLTP, ColumnStore, Database Snapshots, Change Data Capture (CDC), Data Compression, BCP, Bulk Insert, Transparent Database Encryption (TDE), Always Encrypted, Row-level security, data masking, basic auditing, SSL and Policies.
• Applications: Microsoft Analysis services (SSAS), Integration services (SSIS)/DTS, Reporting Services (SSRS) and “Datazen”.
I’m currently a member of the Winnipeg SQL Server User Group, where I’ve had the opportunity to speak about SQL Server performance Tuning.
Keep in touch! https://about.me/danilocbraga